This is a thick, nutrient-rich smoothie inspired by one of my good friends...
- A few leaves of kale
- 1 handful of blueberries, cherries, or other berries (frozen is okay). Amounts vary (I usually measure by handfuls).
- Blender (I recommend using a hand blender. They are much easier to clean than a regular blender.)
Blend ingredients until smooth. This is a thick smoothie for sure. For a thinner smoothie, experiment with the ratios.
- Bananas - potassium, dietary fiber, manganese, vitamin b6, vitamin c
- Kale - fiber, calcium, vitamin b6, magnesium, vitamin a, vitamin c, vitamin k, copper, potassium, iron, manganese, phosphorus
- Blueberries - dietary fiber, vitamin c, vitamin k, manganese