Mar 2, 2013

Weekend Edition #4



Shining light on some basic questions on how to get started with practice:
How do I get started with Mysore practice?
Should I go to Mysore or Led class?
What's the etiquette?
How do I pick a yoga mat?
What is a rug for and where can I get one?
Where do I find a teacher?




Next Saturday, March 9th is the worldwide 2013 Yoga Stops Traffick event which aims to raise awareness and funds to fight human trafficking in India. 
Find an event near you. 
Here's the info for our event in Albuquerque.



For all you new vegans, vegetarians, and veg-curious out there, here are some food blogs that inspire:
The Post Punk Kitchen
Happy. Healthy. Life
Yum Universe



Lastly, be sure to like The Yoga Comics on Facebook.  Word on the street is a new comic is coming out shortly...




Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu 
"May all beings everywhere be happy and free, and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts